Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finer points of Fina...

barbell265

Hey Bro's;
Thought since I have made a few batches of fina, without a kit, I would pass on some helpful hints I have learned along the way.

Savings;
If you like Fina and don't mind the eod -or- ed pins than my guess is that you will use it in most of your cycles; since it is such a versitile drug. Not using a kit can save you big money in the long run, fact.

"What do I need?"
A smal list of items to follow; glassware, graded pipette(s), 2- flasks -or- beakers; something to stir with such as a glass rod or even a popsicle stick. A dissolving agent such as methanol or benzyl alcohol and, isopropyl alcohol. Two vials, minimum, to hold your finished product. Coffee filters and a funnel. Finally, oil. I recommend sesemee as it can be picked up at your local grocery store -or- sterile oil can be found online. Don't laugh, I heated and filtered some sesemee oil I purchased in the oriental food section at my grocers and it was exceptionally clean of any debris.

All of these items can be purchased at your local drug store or online with a little searching.

Drop me a pm if you find this interesting -or- not ; and I will continue with the rest of my ideas.

Later...Barbell265:p

Last edited:
Good idea on trying to save money, but honestly the price of a kit comes to about the same price as buying all this shit seperately, and its a lot cleaner and more convienent. I, for one, wouldnt enjoy using sesamie oil.

I see your point but consider this. The initial cost would be say 40 -60 bucks. Less than the cost of a 4g kit; and I have converted 16 grams and still have 2/3rds of my supplies left!!

Sterility isn't the issue people think it is, I am a lab tech and perform microbiology regularly. I can tell you from experience that bugs aren't as easy to put in your gear as you may think. a little common sense and an oven and you have clean gear! I will explain in future post if theres any interest.

Yeah, I know of some people who go this route as opposed to buying a kit. Im just too lazy to track all that shit down. ;)

I like what i hear!Please tell more.I love a home project,it will give me something to do on a rainy day.Was thinking of ordering a kit but I'm not sure ill get it in Canada.:beer:

I have a slightly off topic question about the removal of ba from ip tren.

His advice is to heat 3mls in a tablespoon slowly but if you try this you may actually find it to be a bit awkward to keep the spoon steady,clean etc.

My question is if it's ok to use one of those stainless steel measures that are sometimes used in bars to measure the correct amount of whiskey into the the shot glass,provided that you soak the stainless steal measuring device in boling water first
to sterilise it.i.e you put the tren into this thing and sit it on the hob for a few mins after you have already sterilised it.Those little things are a lot more convenient than tablespoons.

This proabably sounds a bit odd but it was just a thought.

Top Bottom