Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding the stuff I like

Metalmulisha124

I wasn't for sure where I could post this but I figured any of you out there could help. I need to get new syringes and the guy I have been getting them from for a while now is no longer in the area.

I have been using the BD 3m syringes with the leur lok tips, I have the 23g needles with syringe but I have the 18g tips for easy extraction.They swap out really easy. I have come to love this method and don't want to do it with out an extraction needle. I can't find a good place to order the needles and syringes that I know would do this.

Would anyone be able to give me some suggestions on where I can get what I want?

Thanks

I'm in aus I goto a medical centre n they give you hundreds for free coz they want you to be clean and safe

or amazon. I like the bd plungers, those crappy ones bend when injecting 3ml with a 25 guage needle.

Researchsupply.net they have bd terumo and luer products. 100 bd syr are like 12 bucks w needle tips and then tips r like 100 for around same price. Thats who i use. Bd has the best syringes but terumo tips r like butter.

i believe cheappinz is still a sponsor of the site. not sure though cause I haven't heard from them in a while.

amazon is a bit more pricier and a bit less quality for the same price if you want to go that route

Ok well GPZ is good to...
Or you could just google: BD 3ml syringe luer lock (with the pin size).
Good luck bro...

Top Bottom