Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finding steroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome.......

Before you ask any more questions read a post by Mr.X
=>NEWBIES READ BEFORE POSTING!!!<=

These types of questions are not allowed.

Good Look.

thanks for the heads up........appreciate your help.

ur2insecure said:
Welcome.......

Before you ask any more questions read a post by Mr.X
=>NEWBIES READ BEFORE POSTING!!!<=

These types of questions are not allowed.

Good Look.

Dude I think you should edit your statement, the first one, before Mr. X or Ulter see it. There is a NEWBIE thread that you MUST read! YIKES..Did we have a thread about this yesterday! Anyhow be careful bro, PM us if you have questions alot of that NEWBIE THREAD will answer almost all of your questions. C-ya
St
Ill help as much as I can Bro

Walmart Or Ur Local Gas Station, Let Me Know What U Want And Tell Me The Nearest Gas Station Where U Live , Wire Me The Money And Ill Stash Ur Gear In The John At The Station, This Is How Everybody On Here Gets Their Gear, Iam The Man

What happens if you don't live in the same state monster? Plus, being the man, you should be worried about hiding the stash in the john. People piss and shit in there and its just totally unsterile. But hey, if you just told the kid he can get it at his local Wal-mart or gas station, why would he order through you?

The kid made a mistake. Been there and done that. He realized it and there is no need to flame. We are here to learn and help, not mock and flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom