Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding reliable source

gashrite33

[FONT=&quot]Ok so I am not asking for a source so dont attack me lol I just need to ask how can somebody who is new to steroids for the most part actually find a source? There are tons of sites out there that advertise and i know that they are scams but where do i start? although i have learned alot from people there I dont trust the sources they say they approve and I just feel like with all the scams and all the websites out there how can i possibly find a legit source??[/FONT]

Well, you can use the approved sources here. They are all legit and you will find many threads with users vouching for them.

[FONT=&quot]Ok so I am not asking for a source so dont attack me lol I just need to ask how can somebody who is new to steroids for the most part actually find a source? There are tons of sites out there that advertise and i know that they are scams but where do i start? although i have learned alot from people there I dont trust the sources they say they approve and I just feel like with all the scams and all the websites out there how can i possibly find a legit source??[/FONT]
There are approved sources here you cant go wrong with. Now saying that in most cases doesnt mean a whole lot.
Check out the source. Check peoples responses, logs,bloodwork, how long they have been around. Etc.

there are approved sources and there are also many many reviews posted throughout the site as well...

Top Bottom