Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finding out underdosed steroids

princeMA

what do you do when you're mid cycle and you find out your steroids are bunk.I bought steroids from a buddy of mine at the gym and I don't think it's his fault but I ran blood work mid cycle because I wasn't getting any results and on 500mg a week my test numbers only came back in the five hundreds. What should I do from here

i would just stop at this point... you can run a low dose of clomid and grab some n2generate es to go with it... from now on, start getting everything from domestic supply... you will never have any kind of issue like this again. Domestic Supply is the most trusted source you will find!

The best thing I can recommend is going to Domestic Supply from now on for your products. You will never have an encounter like this again!

what do you do when you're mid cycle and you find out your steroids are bunk.I bought steroids from a buddy of mine at the gym and I don't think it's his fault but I ran blood work mid cycle because I wasn't getting any results and on 500mg a week my test numbers only came back in the five hundreds. What should I do from here

Don’t feel bad my friend I was just like you before I joined this forum and started dealing with domestic supply Greg is Mr. “ One Call That’s All “ !

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You should get new testosterone from a trusted supplier and keep going with the cycle, why stop now you already started

Buy better. Use our sponsors.

Top Bottom