Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride on Stanozolol/Test Cycle ?

Mon Jovi

Hi Bros,

I'm currently on Stanozolol 40 mg ED with Test Enanthate 100mg/week as base.

I'm also taking Finasteride 1 mg EOD from last month.

Will it hinder my Stano/Test cycle, or will it be beneficial ?

Do i have to worry about estrogen ?

Hi Bros,

I'm currently on Stanozolol 40 mg ED with Test Enanthate 100mg/week as base.

I'm also taking Finasteride 1 mg EOD from last month.

Will it hinder my Stano/Test cycle, or will it be beneficial ?

Do i have to worry about estrogen ?

You know winstrol is not good on your hair, anavar much easier on hair just so you know

will it hinder your cycle of course finasteride effects dht so yea it will hinder but not much

test enan 100mgs/week no estrogen issues

I would switch it up to

150mgs of test
50mgs anavar
cardarine gw 20mgs ADD

I've been using fina eod since last month along with minoxidil 5% with .1% fina.

I was told to use it every day but i preferred using eod. So far not experienced any side effects from it.

But since i started my cycle, I'm feeling a bit bloated so I'm concerned if fina is crashing my dht and elevating estrogen ?

How long have you been taking the fina?
And what mg?

If you’re taking it for a while this would be okay, if not you’re just letting the DHT from the winny wreck your hair while you’re not regrowing currently which sets you back.

Fina prevents the conversion of test to DHT which causes you to have more test in your system.

Use DHB, primo, anavar, tbol, eq, something less harsh on hair.

I've been using fina eod since last month along with minoxidil 5% with .1% fina.

I was told to use it every day but i preferred using eod. So far not experienced any side effects from it.

But since i started my cycle, I'm feeling a bit bloated so I'm concerned if fina is crashing my dht and elevating estrogen ?

finasteride blocks DHT conversion in the body. we need DHT as men to function normally, it is what gave us penises to begin with

i believe shemales use DHT for this reason

so i strongly recommend staying far away from it and don't want any of my clients going near it ever unless they absolutely must use it for prostate problems (life or death situation). but do your own homework and decide

Top Bottom