Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finasteride question for the vets

IronFist

High End Bro
Platinum
Here is roughly what my next cycle will looke like.

1200mg. test weeks 1-10
300mg. deca weeks 1-10
400mg. EQ weeks 1-12
100md Ad 50 weeks 1-5
100mg. fina weeks 6-12

I have never had any problems (haie or gyno) while taking Anadrol, fina, or Deca. I would however like to take proscar with the test and Eq just as a precaution. But, I have heard from some that you should never take finasteride with progesterones while others have said it was ok. Which is it? Should I wait until my cycle is done and then add the proscar? I have no problem with dumping the deca, but I want to use the ad 50 and the fina. Please shed some light on me fella's. Thanks

General rule of thumbd is to NOT take it with Deca, other progesterones arent a big deal. Proscar only really helps with test, and effects on other AS's are arguable but definetly not dramatic. That said High doses of Test go very well with proscar to prevent hair loss and and to keep the prostrate from enlargening.

the theory is that what deca converts to in the bodyis by itself less harmfull to the hair than using proscar with it.

BigJay81 said:
Hey bro did you ever get the info I sent you?

Should have been their by Saturday.

Just checking

Check your email jay

Just did LOL we have alot in common to say the least.

And about your cycle
I'd just dump the fina for now at least.

It's ok,use proscar with your cycle,it will reduce a convertation of test to DHT,which is bad to hair and prostate.

bodygrowth said:
It's ok,use proscar with your cycle,it will reduce a convertation of test to DHT,which is bad to hair and prostate.

argh his question was in reguards to Deca and other progesterone like converting steroids. Obviously if he was just running test there would be no question here.

Thanks Slopain, I will probably dump the Deca and go for it as planned.

Top Bottom