Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finaplix-H

bicepflexed

Getting two packages, 2000 mg each

Should I take 75mg every other day for six weeks,

75mg every day for six weeks, or

Extend for eight weeks.

SHould I up the dosage to 100mg?

What is Best?

I'm going to stack it with CLen and Maybe add some Primo to keep mr. hanky working.

Are you going to make the injections or use it transdermally? If injecting 75mg EOD is fine. If trans, go ED.

el cubano said:
Are you going to make the injections or use it transdermally? If injecting 75mg EOD is fine. If trans, go ED.

There is a good post from a while ago, do a search, that charts the blood levels of 75mg ED or 150 mg EOD, I am doing 50 mg ED right now with a 5/8 25 gauge. the injections are not bad at all, hitting bi's tri's delt's and maybe chest and calves, saving the glutes for my sust and EQ!

Do either 50 ED or 75 EOD. I wouldn't start higher than that. Some people run into PR gyno problems when starting too high. I started at 75 ED and had to stop. Gains were awesome though!

start with eod if you have never done injectable fina. If after a couple of weeks you are not satisfied bump to 75mg/day.

IB

I'm instrested in trying fina for the first time
Im about to start my second cycle of test/winny/eq and I was thinking of adding some fina in there
at what dose should I use with this combo

Spikez said:
if you've never used fina before i think 75mg ed is ideal for 6-8 weeks, no more.

fina is 3x more anabolic than test people have had good results at 37.5mg ED, I am starting at 50mg ED, there is a lot to be said for moderation folks!

HugeWannabe said:

fina is 3x more anabolic than test people have had good results at 37.5mg ED, I am starting at 50mg ED, there is a lot to be said for moderation folks!
Hmmmm...something to ponder

Just got mine in end of last week, and will be starting next week. I am with you HugeWannabe, start slow if this is you first time and gradually work your way up. This is my first cycle of fina, and damn I can't wait!

Top Bottom