Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally took my first shot ever today, first time user.

Gnice

This is my first time, I have with me EQ aka Ganabol, I am 5'7" and about 188, I am of stocky build, I would like to get definition!!! and some size not much though!!! What should I take with EQ and how should I take it, how many cc's a week etc.......................my goal is to drop down to about 175 give or take a few pounds, have definition and a nice size.

Well I started today with my first shot, 2cc of eq and 1 on decca also taking hydroxycut. I will keep you all posted as the weeks go by. I droped to 184 and still going.

Congrats on your first shot bud, they only get better from here :D If your goal is to get cut and defined then Diet and Cardio are key, if you have a clean diet and hit the cardio 4-5 times a week for 30+ min a day then that fat will start to melt off, Hydroxycut will also aid in the fat loss so keep taking it. The Eq and Deca will help preserve lean body mass while on a low cal diet. Keep the Protein intake very high through out your cycle. E-mail or PM me if you have any questions

M18

Thanks everyone and acutally it did not hurt a bit!!!!
I will keep the cardio going and watch what I eat!!!!!!

gotta love that first injection, nothin' like it. wait till the next one and then the next. you become addicted to it..

Well I hope there will be no addiction, I planed this to be my first and only cycle, do not want to risk my health down the line!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make the best of this and continue to work out hard and stay healthy.

Gnice said:
Well I hope there will be no addiction, I planed this to be my first and only cycle, do not want to risk my health down the line!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make the best of this and continue to work out hard and stay healthy.

Ahahahahaha bro I thought the same right before starting.. now Im getting some Clen to bridge and already planned my second cycle. Once you're in the club cant get out lol

Good luck

Top Bottom