Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finally getting better!! Threw my cycle and work schedule way off!! Oh well I'm back!

Mike P.T.

Fever is gone and sores are finally starting to fully go away. Still have some present and that are bothersome but the ones on my throat at least are leaving and I'm not running a high fever anymore. Been eating alot more foods(still liquid though) and getting in alot of fluids. I have lost weight but nothing excessive. I lost a good deal of bodyfat though and water retension I can tell. I haven't taken this weeks shot yet and won't start again until Next Sunday. Gonna lower my dose of test though to 250mg every 5 days along with 2.5mg femera eod and adding 10mg nolvadex eod to the mix. Fat burners just pre-workout as usual. Just wanna concentrate on getting as lean as possible now. Going back to work this Thursday thank GOD!!! I'm back bro's. Damn that shit was horrible I'm gonna pay strict attention to keeping my immune system up and that means enough sleep and taking enough of my vitamins and minerals consistently every day. Fuck this this was the worst season of my whole entire life and I'm not about to go through that again. So anyway, enough of my fuckin bitchin, and it's time to get fully shredded up for summer baby!!!!

It's funny how we go through our everyday life and take it for granted. The better we feel, the less we truly take care of our health. Like, I feel really good today and I am running late for work. I will take my vit. C when I get home. You come home late and you tell yourself I will take my vit. C in the morning. I am too tired tonight. And so on.... Until it finally happens. You get sick and then you tell yourself:"If I just would have done...". It doesn't have to be vit. C. It could be anything. Shit just happens.

Anyway, good to have ya back.

Top Bottom