Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finally!! got anastrozole

Boris

Finally my buddies found the money for the Arimidex, belive me,this is the only expensive piece of gear here in Venezuela
(28 tabs 250 US $....Ouuuuchhh, compare this to 10 Bucks for 100 Dbol´s).

Well the point is,
They have the proviron tabs (previously they tought they would not buy the arimidex)

-Is it better to take the arimidex only (1/2 tab EOD economy or 1/2 tab a day security?)

-Is it better to take it with the Proviron tabs, thus lowering the arimidex dose/expense (maybe using a litlle for cutting at the post cycle).

Or

-Better save the arimidex for a stronger cycle,

The cycle overview (not to saturate all of the bros with info)

1Gram Polysteron/week(sustanon equivalent) (8 weeks) with 25mg Dbol for the first 6 weeks...and some extras like a little of deca and primobolan at the end......

I really appreciate your helps brothers....thanks for spreading knowledge to the third world..WE REALLY NEED IT!!!

Sincerely,
Boris Bk

Cumaná-Venezuela

I believe that at this cycle you can get away with 1/2 tabs EOD....
try this one first and if you notice any sign of gyno bump the dosage....

I suppose you can use the proviron as well at 1-2 tabs per day as well( I personally like to use it at the end of the cycle) but it's not a substitute of arimidex....

Do not split the pills, you will fuck up everything, and spill Ana everywhere. Instead take 1 whole mg once every 3 days. Good day mate.

Top Bottom