Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

finalizing cycle....simplified it.

timber1976

High End Bro
Platinum
1000mgs cyp EW 1-17
400mgs deca EW 1-17 (or nandro prop) havn't decided yet???????????? help?
150mgs prop ED 1-3 (front loading this in wait for cyp to kick in)
100mgs trenA ED 1-8 (think this is too long???????)
50mgs mast ED 13-20 (50mgs or 100mgs???????)
500ius HCG EW 1-pct
armidex .5 ED 1-pct (this added throughout to control water. good idea????)

will be training every set of muscles once a week and trouble areas twice a week. will be taking in 300-350 grams protien a week, mostly from chicken, tuna, fish, muscle milk. i weigh 200lbs, 5'10'', 5th cycle. this will be my first cycle not running EQ and a deca instead. what do you guys think overall??? thank you.

Last edited:
thats a fuck load of test. deca and tren for that long.. good luck recovering, your gona need it. where did you get that cycle idea from?

xrsist said:
thats a fuck load of test. deca and tren for that long.. good luck recovering, your gona need it. where did you get that cycle idea from?
actually the test and deca will only be ran 1-17. i designed the cycle myself, thats why i am hear asking opinions and advice on it. i don't think 400 ew of deca is much, remember i will be running hcg all the way through also.

timber1976 said:
actually the test and deca will only be ran 1-17. i designed the cycle myself, thats why i am hear asking opinions and advice on it. i don't think 400 ew of deca is much, remember i will be running hcg all the way through also.

i never said that 400mg of decca was too much reread my post.
why do you wanna run a 20 week cycle?

SwolK said:
damn, im hoping you have been doing this for a long time?
bumping this^ that is a huge cycle bro, make sure your ready.

12 weeks of tren a at 100 ed is too much IMO. run it 8 weeks at the most. unless your a tren vet and are ready for it, imo still too much for too long.

your also looking at like 1100mg of nandrolones/wk for 12 weeks so i hope you have some dostinex/cabasser or your pecker isnt going to like you.

uhhhh yea your gonna need adex - w/ a gram of test/wk your gonna have some gyno and water problems.

regular d3ca is a good idea unless you want to be pinning eod for 20 weeks.

for what is worth, this will be my rats 6th cycle and he is only running test @ 600/wk. not saying anything is wrong with big doses because everyone is different, but work up to it.

trowsersnake98 said:
bumping this^ that is a huge cycle bro, make sure your ready.

12 weeks of tren a at 100 ed is too much IMO. run it 8 weeks at the most. unless your a tren vet and are ready for it, imo still too much for too long.

your also looking at like 1100mg of nandrolones/wk for 12 weeks so i hope you have some dostinex/cabasser or your pecker isnt going to like you.

uhhhh yea your gonna need adex - w/ a gram of test/wk your gonna have some gyno and water problems.

regular d3ca is a good idea unless you want to be pinning eod for 20 weeks.

for what is worth, this will be my rats 6th cycle and he is only running test @ 600/wk. not saying anything is wrong with big doses because everyone is different, but work up to it.

ok, i was thinking about dropping the tren to 8 weeks anyway. i am running the armidex throughout to help with water retention, but honestly i never have trouble with water to much. i also pretty much have decided to go with deca-durabolin instead of the nandro-prop to help cut down on needle pokes. i also have already been to a gram with awsome results, i was up to 230lbs and about 10%, till my surguery on my neck(cervical fusion). its amazing how muscle melts of of you after being stuck in a lazy-boy for 3 months.

Top Bottom