Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Final Word on IP gear: The truth revealed...

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
Okay, there's been so many IP posts through the years, but there never seems to be a consensus...

Is IP gear properly dosed?

Answer: YOU NEVER KNOW!!! That's right you will never know, you may get a good product or you may not. That's the way he operates, he underdoses certain batches and even OVERdoses others.

It's completely hit and miss.

You also have other factors to consider such as Remailers underdosing his gear. They pull out some of the steroid and replace it with plain sesame oil.

Why can they get away with this? Well, Chinese gear does not come in sealed vials; Remailers can pull out the oils easily.

Other bootleggers and underground labs never operate this way. Can you imagine a bootlegger sending 300cc juggs to a source and then have that source sell it in 20cc "visine bottles".

Imagine that there is already controversy surrounding the product, I bet that source could get away with putting in only 10cc of steroid and filling the rest of the bottle with 10cc of inactive oil.

He just doubled his profit and he can get away with it!!!

Sure, it is possible to pull out all the active oil in a human grade amp and replacing it with sesame oil without leaving much of a mark but it's an extremely tedious process. It's not worth the time for amps of test, but it may be worth it for Primobolan or Zambon Winny.

I've seen test results on IP gear(In real life) and some where suprisingly good; his tren tested out at 91mg/ml, his Anavar at 9.5mg, and Eq 195mg/ml(Do not ask me or email me about how I know this). I've also seen some tests on other brands who are suppositely great...and I wasn't too impressed to say the least.

I've also talked to friends who've used some of his products(winny tabs stand out) and felt absolutely nothing, these are experienced BBers and I trust there judgement. One even got an infection from his Sust.

I know a guy who blew up on IP gear and loved it.

Bottom line; you never know!!! Period. You are taking a chance when you use IP gear, you may get a great product at a very good price, or you may end up paying money for sesame oil which may or may not be sterile.

BigAndy69

Last edited:
Great post. It is kinda like playing russian roulette. You have between 1/2 and 1/10 odds of getting a batch of something that is properly dosed. Some people take those odds because of the good prices, others do not.

OK I'll get flamed for this but what the hell

IP prop 40 usd for 100mg/10ml
QV prop 20 usd for 100mg/10ml
tt prop 24 usd for 100mg/10ml

QV being the best IMO.. why not go human or at least vet ... i've done his gear one time and i hear some of the shit the guy tells people to do.. and i thing he's trying to kill off his client list.. i don't think the guy knows shit about gear.. all he knows is how to mix powewreds and oil's and i still don't think he knows how it messure anything.. what i've seen of his gear he doesn't own a broom.. i can make tren in my own house and it would be 100 times cleaner than anything the guy could put out on his best day.. makes you thing doesn't it... and you know the guy is pulling down some serious coin and the guy doesn't care about the people he send his gear to 1) buy a different pill press to mark his tabs with 2) make all his tabs the same color all the time( makes me think what every he has laying around of filer he'll use it up) 3) and make this stuff cleaner.. why clean his lab up.. i'll just make real dirty gear.. 4) and the thing that he tells people.. SHIT he told some new guy to take his fina that he got from IP and put it into a spoon and heat it on top of a stove.. to kill the shit in the gear.. WHAT THE FUCK.. the best thing i can say about that is.. FIRE AND ALCOHOL DON'T GO TOGETHER.. WHO THOSE THE DUMB MF THAT TOLD THE GUY TO TELL PEOPLE THAT.... DONT DO THAT.. shit the guy could have got the shit burt out of his arm...

anyway don't get me started on all the reasons not to dop his gear... take this info and do with it as you want.. just be careful bro.. 10 week cycle is nothing to do to risk anylong term health problems over or an extra inch on your arm

peace

gear101

Last edited:
Actually he changed up his vials. They are now legitimate vials with real labels.

You'll get much better gains with the "new bottles". :rolleyes:

thats just the new vials G** uses, IP doesn't send gear in vials like that, i dont think any other domestics use those vials either... they are pretty though...

ChrisOh said:
thats just the new vials G** uses, IP doesn't send gear in vials like that, i dont think any other domestics use those vials either... they are pretty though...

From what I've heard IP doesn't send to the US and G** is the main US supplier. And it is IP gear. But yes your right, it's not IP's packaging per se.

Top Bottom