Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Final Word on IP gear: The truth revealed...

onemind said:
Believe me Im not cheering just tired of seeing posts like this all the time.

That's true, but I think this is the first post on IP that's actually worth something. I'm tired of posts like "Is IP gear any good?" or "Has anyone used IP winny?"

I think one of the main problems with ip gear is how unreliable it is. I've also seen several tests results (in person), and the shit comes out totally different every time. There's a reason why he changed anavar from 10mg to 5mg on his list.

As I already mentionned. You never hear about people complaining of Organon sust or Deca, must be a reason for that......

Back on here! Havent been in years. Anyway, back when IP had iphere.tl things were good. Apparently over the years once he started moving from QV to BD etc etc I ordered for years from him. ...then... Things got nasty! The wrong stuff in the wrong bottles, Prima coming up on HPLC as Nandrolone.. etc etc. About the time he started doing 20ml bottles in about 2010. Since I have no idea how to tell what is good and what is not. Any suggestions? Been around this stuff since the first 1996 "Anabolic world review" wass written, and most things were legit. Any advice on teaching an old school how to figure it out these days? Thanks

Back on here! Havent been in years. Anyway, back when IP had iphere.tl things were good. Apparently over the years once he started moving from QV to BD etc etc I ordered for years from him. ...then... Things got nasty! The wrong stuff in the wrong bottles, Prima coming up on HPLC as Nandrolone.. etc etc. About the time he started doing 20ml bottles in about 2010. Since I have no idea how to tell what is good and what is not. Any suggestions? Been around this stuff since the first 1996 "Anabolic world review" wass written, and most things were legit. Any advice on teaching an old school how to figure it out these days? Thanks

IP was arrested in China, and he fled to Dubai then Iran. I would suggest being very careful trying to deal with "IP." He's no longer around in the form everyone knew 15 years ago.

Top Bottom