Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Final Critique Request of Next Cycle

decem

ok.. yes i've went through this before.. i just wanted to make sure it looks good before I place orders..

fina 100mg eod wks 1-8
eq 150mg eod wks 1-8
winny 50mg ed wk 5
winny 100mg ed wks 6-10

no test.. don't want the sides.. not even at 250mg a week.. and no proviron.. that shit is fucking expensive.. for me anyhow..

i'm saying goodbye to mr. winky for a few months.. if he don't wanna come out and play then so be it. i fuck too much as it is and at least this way i'll be able to concentrate more on my training and diet.

so what do you guys think? oh yeah.. depending on how the cycle is going.. i may end up hit the fina at 75-100 ed towards the end.. maybe even after the first week.. who knows.. but as for now i'm sticking with 100mg eod..

I think it looks like a real solid cycle dude. The only question I have is why you are doing the winny at 50mg during week 5, then upping it for the remainder of the cycle?

looks good...i would try the fina ed for the whole cycle or if not that then for the first couple of weeks then go to eod....but you can keep it at eod...50mgs eod of clomid in the cycle could help...10 weeks of winny is a lot i would hit 6-7 weeks...but your way is fine..so take some liver protectors like ALA...600-1000mgs a day

The Almighty said:
The only question I have is why you are doing the winny at 50mg during week 5, then upping it for the remainder of the cycle?

i don't know really.. :confused: it's either that.. or run 5.5 weeks at 100mg..

ultragainz said:
i would do for the fist 5 weeks at 50-100mgs ed or just 50mgs ed for 6-7 weeks

damn it ultragainz.. you're losing me bro..

you'd do what at 50-100mg every day? the fina?

i have a shit ton of fina.. enough to run it at 100mg ed for 8 weeks if i wanted..

fuck it.. what's the half life of fina..??

oh btw, i'm shooting the fina and eq together.. so how about 75mg of fina and 100mg of eq.. every 36 hours.. that's better right.. and gives me the same dosage of eq.. and keeps the fina levels a little more constant..

hmmm i forgot the half life of fina...but i know that ed will be better because they do say its a ed drug...if you hit 100mgs ed for 8 weeks you will get great gainz...you can just hit eod...take it in the delts if you can...on days you hit eq take fina with the eq then...

ultragainz said:
take it in the delts if you can...on days you hit eq take fina with the eq then...

oh yeah.. i'll definitely be doing delt, bi, tri injections.. might even tri chest and traps.. who knows..

Top Bottom