Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina while Bulking WHEN GYNO PRONE?

black sheep

Banned
I have my next cycle planned and purchaced. But My problem is that on my firsdt cycle I learned I was Gyno prone, so I am alittle worried about the Fina. I will be taking Arimidex throughout my whole cycle, but will that be enough? My planned cycle is listed below:

Test Cyp 600 Week 1-8
EQ 600 Week 1-10
D-Bol 35mg ED week 1-5
Fina 75mg ED Week 6-10
Arimidex 1mg ED Week 1-10 (remember I am Gyno Prone!)

Any thoughts?

arimidex wont protect you from progesterone-induced gyno that fina sometimes causes. If you add in some winny to protect from prog. gyno, you'll be golden.

Ouch! That's just gyno waiting to happen...

The arimidex will prevent the gyno from everything except Fina in your cycle.

I wouldn't add the fina, I would use it for another cycle. That's just my opinion.

Hey, easy with the doses!!! Now you want ot add 350mg more gear!

That's close to 2.1g of gear! What's your next cycle going to be 3-4g?

:rolleyes:

Don't try to do everything at once. EQ/Test/Dbol is an amazing cycle.

I like the cycle, and becuase you are going to do whatever you want anyway, I say go for it, just be careful and take some milk thistle and cranberry extract.

read around more on here and on the fina board about progesterone related gyno - the winny thing, which I thought was true myself until very recently... isn't.

read up and you will see.
I personally don't see that much wrong with the cycle, but get enough arimidex so that if you need to go up from 1mg/day, then you can and not screw yourself over for later in the cycle. have some while off gear during the clmoid therapy too.

nolvadex at 20-40mg a day + 4-8 caps of vitex (chasteberry, available at GNC) will help alot with tren gyno. The Nolva reduces IGF1 levels and the vitex reduces prolactin levels. When both of these are suppressed it is harder to get gyno. I find this combo works better than adding winstrol.

Okay I will Have enough arimidex, I will run it throughout the cycle and Clomid therapy, maybe even 3 weeks beyond that. I will also take that Vitex, but when should I take that????

Top Bottom