Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina user must read

##spiderbaby##

The veterinary anabolic steroid implant products which are described in 21 CFR 1308.26 are excluded from application of the CSA in relation to their production, distribution, and use in animals only. If any person distributes, dispenses or otherwise diverts these products to use in humans, he/she shall be deemed to have distributed a Schedule III controlled substance and may be prosecuted for CSA violations.

Controlled Substances Act (CSA)

Just a reminder that Component H and T-H are for cattle only. Remember this.

read this for more info.
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/21cfr/cfr/1308/1308_26a.htm

Last edited:
Old news, this isnt anything new. When we referre to it being legal, we mean in its implant form.

Yea, I suppose some could misconstrue "legal" when we say that to mean legal period. But at the same timeone would think common sense would dictate that once converted to injectable its no longer exempt since the reason its exempt is because of its implant form.

WOW u mean Fina is LEGAL for my cattle?!?!?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

well, it is good for the newbies to know that u cant shoot that homade tren in front of a P.O. ;)

WHAT...it can be converted? I bough this damn implant gun and have been putting those damn things in my ears...hurts like a mofo!!;)

ColumboWeiser said:
WHAT...it can be converted? I bough this damn implant gun and have been putting those damn things in my ears...hurts like a mofo!!;)

Columbo are u injecting a whole dose (10 pellets) into one ear at a time? :rolleyes: does it bleed at all? aren't u worried about asperating ?

if u are thats crazy bro!
:(

lol:D

Top Bottom