Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina, Tren Acetate and Enanthate

BBig phenom

OK guys, I did my search and got some info but did not answer all my questions...
So my #1 question is what is the difference between these three?

Now I not sure what to do either buy a kit like i have done many times in the past and just convert myself. or try the Tren Acetate 125mg or Tren Enanthate 250mg.......Will I get better results with buying the Tren or just making it myself..... My friend also wants to do it for the first time and had asked me a lot of questions about the difference that I could not answer...

Also, With the Tren Acetate and Tren Enanthate how often do I have to take it and how much per week?

Now, like the fina i never get bloated with the other to cause that or just make me strong as an ox?

Can someone please break it down for me, I did my search and did not get the answers I wanted....

THanks for all the help in advance.

Hey Bbig phenom, I had a similar question a while back and here is the response I got courtesy of gimp:

Tren Enanthate is long acting tren. Stays in your system upto 3 weeks after last inject
Tren Acetate is short acting tren. Stays in your system upto 3 days after last inject

Acetate requires at least EOD injects to be effective. Enathate requires about 2x/week injects. doses for acetate range from 35mg ED to 100mg ED or 50mg EOD to 150mg EOD. If it's your first time on gear...don't use tren. If you've run cycles before, try the acetate at 50mg EOD for 6 weeks and maybe bump it upto 75mg EOD.

As for Fina, I think that is just simply another name for Tren. Fina is just short for Finaplex and Tren is just short for Trenbolone. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but Tren=Fina.

fina is tren acetate.

Tren enanthate is, of course, a different ester.

Tren enanthate has about 85% of the amount of actual tren that the same weight of acetate would.

Enanthate lasts on the order of 2 weeks. People inject 2x week for very smooth blood levels. Tren acetate must be injected at least every other day, and ideally every single day for the smoothest levels.

I have used fina, acetate, and enanthate. I don't like fina kits. I believe they do not make a high-dosed product. There are impurities, and I have many bad reactions to the yellow dye.

Tren acetate is a pain.

Tren enanthate is smooth at 250-750mg/week, with 2x week injects, personally less side effects, and good prices on high-concentration products from good ug labs.

Top Bottom