Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina, Test, Proviron, and sore nipples?

JoBu

Hardcore Hasher
Platinum
I'm at about day 12 of a Fina/Test/Proviron cycle and the very tips of my nipples have been a little sore the past couple days. I have no puffiness or soreness around the nipple...but they seem to be erect most of the time. Not sure what's going on. Here's what I'm doing...

75mg Fina EOD
125mg Sust EOD
50mg Proviron ED

I also find it a little odd that I'm kind of bloated...gained 8lbs in the first ~10 days which seems a little much unless I've got some decent water weight. I was under the impression that the Proviron would cover me from any gyno-type issues and bloat from the Test...no? Could I need 75mg Proviron ED? This is my first go with Test ubt I did an oral Fina cycle a few months ago with no problems. I started Nolva @ 20mg ED last night...hopefully that will solve my nipple issue...still curious why the Proviron doesn't seem to be doing its thing though.

Any thoughts?

JoBu

proviron wont really stop a good case of gyno bro, i suggest getting nolva quick and running a little femara during the week. I know with the fina when i took it i ALWAYS had puffy nips though

Proviron is supposed to be an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids so it should block gyno and water retention by not allowing the test to aromatize in the first place. I have no problem adding some Nolva but am a little bummed that the ProV isn't going it's job.

JoBu

i can't explain the exact reasons, someone like macro could, but i know from experience, femara or l-dex will help ya a ton bro

cause it's not a good anti-e. it can help with deca dick and make someone more harder in appearance but for gyno it's a poor choice. nolvs or anastrozole is way better

The reason proviron may not be enough is because the problem isn't entirely estrogen related. Fina increases prog and retains water which will cause puffy nips. If it's gyno, stay with the proviron and add some nolva. Or cut out the fina.

Nelson Montana - did we kinda agree again;) and yes the fina could be the problem as its progesterone induced. either cut it out or try bromo

Okay...thanks all. Well, I'm not really interested in cutting the Fina unless things keep going bad. I've done final orally before with no problems. I'll give the Nolva a few days to do its thing and decide what to do then. I also have Bromo...no femara or l-dex though.

JoBu

Top Bottom