Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina/ Test Injection questions, etc.

spank

I am researching my next cycle and my questions revolve around using test and fina together. Second cycle, Never used test before, and never injected.

I am looking for the best test to ADD to an EOD fina injection(75-80mg/eod). What I'm looking for in a test:

1. I only want about 100 mg to 200mg/week of test to ward off the effects of fina on sex drive. I'm not looking to use alot. I do hope that it will round out my results, but I'm really looking for strength and BF reduction more than mass. How much?

2. I also am looking for one that could help smooth out some of the pain I've been reading about that is caused by fina injections. I need a test that would be good for this purpose.

3. It's my understanding that a short ester test is fast moving and would be good for EOD day injections (30 to 50mg/eod) without confusing clomid therapy timing too much. I want something that will keep my test levels even through an 8 week cycle with eod injections. I'm assuming I need a short ester test. Is this true?

I originally was gonna try sust, but it seems to go against alot of these concerns. Which test should I use?

other questions:

a. what else can I use beside winny as an anti-prosg when on fina

Any comments or suggestions from vets???

Prop is your best choice. 50mgs EOD will do the job.
Also with only taking 75mgs EOD you don't need to worry about taking winny. Winny is your only choice if wanting to be safe.

This sounds like a painful shot EOD

is a 25g syringe too small for a prop/fina injection?

any suggestions of easing the pain?

I never injected myself before, but I don't wanna get stuck (no pun intended) with a cycle where my quads and glutes hurt so bad I can't run or squat.

bump for more opinions and personal experiences

Last edited:
I'm using fina and sust right now and on the days of my sust injects I mix the fina in the syringe and the fina helps relieve the sust pain. As far as fina pain alone, only when in the quads.

spank said:
This sounds like a painful shot EOD

is a 25g syringe too small for a prop/fina injection?

any suggestions of easing the pain?

I never injected myself before, but I don't wanna get stuck (no pun intended) with a cycle where my quads and glutes hurt so bad I can't run or squat.

bump for more opinions and personal experiences

25g is OK for injections.. You have to push for a longer amount of time... But that is how it is supposed to be done anyway..

A quick note--- injecting enanthate EOD will keep blood levels more stable than prop EOD. That is b/c of the slower releasing (rate) effect of the enanthate. This fact is not from personal expirience, it is backed up by the math behind enjection frequency.

Andy

Top Bottom