Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINA- to spray or not to spray

moto-racer-1

I was wanting to use fina for a cuting cycle, Then i heard about finasol. Was thinking about a finasol only cycle. Is that a reasonable thought? With a clean diet and intense cardio will i be able to drop some pounds?? I recently had back surgery (herniated disk) and now im a total LARD ASS. I couldnt lift for 2 months prior to surgery or 3 months after. Alli did was eat. PLEASE help, LARD ASS in need, Im 26, 5'11" 195lbs. 24% b.f. Ive Gained about 21 lbs of lard 5 months---HOLY-SH#$

I would just go with a ECA stack like xenadrine and a very strick diet. along with some intense cadio 5x a week and a hardcore weight training program. give that 3 months and if your not getting any results then dont even bother with AAS...

why do you say not to even bother with aas? Ive been eating clean and working out steadily, Along with kick ass cardio 4x a week. making improvements but got a long ways to go

well if u know alot about dieting ang workingout then yes I would go with some fina and an ECA, and clomid!
and if possible I would inject it:)

diet and exercise i can handle, injections are scary. Is the Quad a safer place to inject? im worried about hitting the scyatic nerve in my ass:bawling: SCARY. im kinda new to the whole chemistry thing.

Last edited:
dont even worry about the scyatic nerve, I cant recall ever hearing of anybody hitting it as long as u stay high and to the outside u'll be fine check out 2thicks injection site it covers it ALL.

no the glute is safer in my opinion.:)

It's easier to drop fat than to gain muscle, but I assume you want both.

Sure fina could help you maintain muscle while upping cardio and dieting.

But for serious fat loss, the best bet would be to do some serious anaerobic excercise. I dropped 20 pounds (and it wasn't muscle, cause I didn't reallt have any back then...) in a couple of months when I started training muay thai and boxing. That shit will get you in shape in no-time. But it will hurt...

thanks for advice Nikolai. But I would prefer to use some sort of gear to speed up fat loss & maintain (if not gain a little) strength. And adventually get on a good bulking cycle. ive always been avid on exercise, but ive always been an average build, I wanna get BIG!! I once read an advertisement in a muscle mag that said "You were born small and weak, you die small and weak. How you look in between is up to you"! It makes sense to me. i believe its TIME TO GROW!!

Last edited:
moto-racer-1 said:
But I would prefer to use some sort of gear to speed up fat loss & maintain (if not gain a little) strength. . i believe its TIME TO GROW!!

OK bro if u want to get BIG than u need to do a bulking cycle, if u want to get cut thean do a cutting cycle. if u have never done gear arn plan on doing a few cycles than I would go with 1-2 bulking cycles and finish up with 1-2 cutting cycles.

now if u wantto cut a little BF and dont want all the water from a bulking cycle through in some winny at the mid to end ofthe cycle or fina or EQ or T-3 or clen or ECA orl iquidex make up your mind on waht u want bro its really hard to cut AND get HUGE in one 8 week cycle. PM me bro so we can talk about this off the board!:)

Top Bottom