Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina sides question for experienced fina users

40butpumpin

It's been about 5 weeks now since my last shot and I suspect prostate problems from about 5 weeks of 75mg/day. My libido is in the dumper too. Anyone have this and did you do anything successfully for it. Also, how long did it last? Been taking Maca and helps a little but not completely. Also just added an OTC prostate supp yesterday.

Hey bro, im going into my 5th week of 100mgs ed of fina and im having prostate problems. Kinda hard to start peeing and always feels like i still have to go when im done. Ohhh and if i hold a it for a long time that makes it worse. Iv added 2000mgs of saw palmetto hopin that might help? What supp did u add?

OG

OGPackin said:
What supp did u add?

I added something with the following ingredients:

B6 100mg
Zinc 15mg
Copper 2mg
Nettles 400mg
Pumpkin 100mg
Pygeum 100mg
Beta Sitosterol 60mg

Thanks for your input.

johnboy said:
It took me forever to get my sex drive back after fina. Shit I could get hard but it would take 3 hours for me to get off. Fina??? I have stated this before and either 1. people don't belive me or 2. they are to cheap to pay $50 for a good hard on and NON STOP sex drive. If you get pharmacutical yohimbee then you will be fine after about 4 days. That shit kicks ass!

as far as your prostate, I would talk to your doc about that...prostate cancer is common in men and you don't want to fuck around with that. Getting your libido back you can live with.

Well, I agree Yohimbee is good stuf for getting excellent hard-ons, however, it also raises my bp and hr for some reason. That's unfortunate for me. I'd take it everyday if it weren't for that. I may try it for short periods, like a day, just to get me going, however. That shouldn't be too damaging to my bp. The other thing is that I hate working out with a high bp so I guess it comes down to wanting to work out more than perform good in bed. Hmm, I guess that's selfish.

As far as cancer, I think that's a reach. Although I think AS can cause enlargement/inflamation of the prostate, I seriously doubt that 5 weeks of the stuff could cause cancer. If that were the case the stuff would be considered lethal. But I do appreciate your input bro.

Top Bottom