Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina shipped to PO Box?

uppy

My friend ordered a small amount of fina from a large vet supplier in Miami, about two weeks ago. He had it shipped to his P.O. box, and it still has not arrived. Should he be worried about his order?

I wouldn't worry. He ordered a legal product from within the country. Did he check with the vet supply company to see when it shipped out?

JoBu

that co. in miami is very good and always comes through, he should check with them to make sure they received his order. you can send fina wherever its not going to be seized, in the US.

I had mine shipped to a PO box overseas but can't seem to get any company to mail me the conversion kit! Now, I have the pellets but nothing to convert them with!

hardbod35 said:
I had mine shipped to a PO box overseas but can't seem to get any company to mail me the conversion kit! Now, I have the pellets but nothing to convert them with!

Eat it :D

i live in FL and it seesm the best places to get this stuff is here. can i just go on in to one of these places and say "hey i got cattle, give me some of dem dere"? i do have cattle over here in my backyard you see. they need fina pellets. i promise not to eat any of them.

Top Bottom