Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina's effect on your Pee-pee

MrLoVeRlOvEr

I know alot of people say they get fina dick and that it shuts you down pretty hard.

BUT what about long term? Can it have an effect on your ability to have kids??

Just wondering:)

BUT what about long term? Can it have an effect on your ability to have kids??
As with any gear there is the potential chance of reduced sperm count long term. Tren is no different than any other AAS really as far as potential long term sides.

THE REASON I ASKED is because on the pellets it says

"Not to be used in animals intended for subsequent breeding"

just made me think this was some hard shit:D

so u think it is no different from any other AS with regards to that?

Well, I can see your point but almost all drugs for vet use say that. The purpose of finaplix is to fatten em up for slaughter. There is little done with regards to birth defects etc due to juice because who wants to be a guinea pig for that? The geno toxicity reports dont make tren stand out any more than any other AAS to my knowledge.

fina does shut down you nuts fast as hell, i think after one week they went into they shell, and it took over a month after i stoped for them to come out, and i was using clomid...

try using 1000-2000mg of Vitex (available at GNC...it is a "female health" supplement. I've been using this with tren alone (no test) and sex drive is really high (and tren alone usually does mess me up). This stuff is dirt cheap, about 12 bucks for a bottle of 90 500mg caps...also there is the 2nd one half-off deal. I swear this shit helps ALOT. You will be waking up every morning with a woody.

I feel bad for you all. On Fina, my sex drive goes off the chart. I turn into a lumberjack when on Fina. If I can't get it twice a day, I'll be jackin' my own lumber, if you know what I mean.

Even after, my sex drive did lower, but it wasn't hard to get a Jimmy or anything.

I hear ya Val, fina increases my sex drive as well. I think the thread has strayed a bit though from the original question. His concern seemed more aimed toward long term effects and sperm count reduction/birth defect type things.

Top Bottom