Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina-Rage... likely at my dosage?

Satyricon2004

Late dan Duch said in one of his bibles... "... being around anyone on fina is not a nice thing.. ".

I am about to run a 37.5 mg EOD for 1 week, then 75mg eod for 4 weeks and then back on 37.5mg eod for week 6. Trenbolone-Acetate standalone.

I am conserned about the aggression levels and the fear of roidrage is something i am thinking about.

Anyone with first hand experience on the topic, do i risk drastic changes in my mental state with these dosages?

Thanks in advance

Satyricon.

///////////// Playing hard.... working out harder! //////////////////

Last edited:
Satyricon2004 said:
Late dan Duch said in one of his bibles... "... being around anyone on fina is not a nice thing.. ".

I am about to run a 37.5 mg EOD for 1 week, then 75mg eod for 4 weeks and then back on 37.5mg eod for week 6. Trenbolone-Acetate standalone.

I am conserned about the aggression levels and the fear of roidrage is something i am thinking about.

Anyone with first hand experience on the topic, do i risk drastic changes in my mental state with these dosages?

Thanks in advance

Satyricon.

///////////// Playing hard.... working out harder! //////////////////

I think anything that lowers test levels can cause "roid rage". It's all about how YOU control yourself though. At 40mg a day, I can be an ass, but that's just me. Now I always use test as a base.

Don't buy into the roid-rage hype. Tren make you a bit more agressive, but nothing major. It really is about how you handle yourself.

Depends on your personality, not a high dose but still possible to experience some more aggression, and possibly anxiety (which for me can quickly turn to rage) from it.
I think so long as you remember its just the tren you'll be ok.

I firmly believe that "roid rage" is all psychological. Obviously there are always exceptions, but the cause for the vast majority of these little temper tandroms is all in our heads.
I look at it this way, if someone is an asshole at 180 lbs, just think of how they will
be at 230 lbs of juiced up muscle.
If the tendency toward losing your temper is already there, steroids just give people
an excuse to act up. That's just my opinion though.

That would depend on how stupid you act naturally. If you're a cool headed person normally you'll be a cool headed person on Fina. If you're an idiot normally you'll be an idiot on Fina.

Thanks for the replies guys! Really looking forward to this cycle, read alot about it and this was really the only thing that made me figure a little... yeah and the loss of libido situation, got my girl coming in 3,5 weeks into my 6 week cycle, but doubt she will experience anything else than a more roady guy more ready than usual.. not the oposite.

Anyways... thanks guys~

Fina won't affect negatively unless you want and expect it to, Assholes are assholes no matter what they are taking. I felt no negative affect on my temperament taking up to 125mg/day just sweat all that anger out at night. Please, do not buy into the roid rage bs. If you have a volitile attitude to begin with it may affect you, most likely no.

Top Bottom