Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina "magic solution"

BIGB24

I just wanted to check to see if I am correct. Is Benzyl alcohol the "magic solution" in the fina kits? I read it somewere on the net I believe. If so, isn't this the solution that separates the tren from the binders so you can get the pure tren.

at some places it is just BA. I emailed and asked, because I was looking for BA, and they didn't carry it, but did have their "magic solution" for a kit. some of them probably have BB and something else in it; but it doesn't really matter, BA will dissolve the pellets...

Anybody knows if i can use other type of alcohol or acetone to dissolve the pellets?

What about Isopropilic alcohol, or absolute alcohol?

I read somewhere in a forum that i can use acetone instead BA. I have spend 1 month searching and asking for BA in my country and dont find any.

I read the procedure to make fina, and the alcohol is only to dissolve the pellets. After filtering it we will gona evaporate that alcohol or solvent.... So why have to be specifically BA and not other solvent?

Thanks for the info....

It's a mix Benzyl Alcohol and Benzyl Benzoate-that's it...
You only need 1.5 mls per gram of fina pellets or 6-7 mls of solvent.
I usually use 1.5 mls BA/4.5 mls BB for a 4 gram kit.

If you plan on extracting the tren and drying it...then acetone or methanol is your best bet-you will still need to recover the dry powder and formulate with 1 ml/mg of powder/solvent mix.
Mix with oil heat gemtly and sterile filter.
Don't use BA or BB or Ethanol for extracting the active from the pellets....it will take forever to evaporate...

Ok. Bro. im gonna use revalor not finaplix. As you should know it contains some estrogens that we, of course, have to remove. Well forget for a moment the step when we remove the estrogens...

i not understand very good when i have to use BB and BB and when not?

According to what i read, i have to dissolve the pellets first. Second firter it with a coffe filter, third evaporate the alcohols putting the vial on hot water, and later i have to filter it with the whataman filter in the syringue.

I´m not plannig to extract the tren for drying it. Only in case that it was my only way to go.... because i didnt find te BA and BB.

Can i do the mixture with acetone, firter it with coffe paper filter, evaporate the acetone at all, then mix the remaining powder with oil, filtering and VOILA, tren is ready?

I need to leave some little alcohol in the final vial to avoid bacterias and microorganism to develop in the vial?

well i have a mess in my head now. Because i read this:
http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_directions_03.html
I understand it perfectly, but i dont know how to replace the magic solution with acetone....

I hope you know what i mean...

***This is all hypothetical and not recommended***

Well if you are using tren with estro it all can be done at once.
It is referred to as selective recrystallization..any hoo here is how it's done.
Dissolve 4 grams of Revelaor in 100 mls Methanol ( I prefer HEET-methanol).
Coffee Filter and rinse the binders left with more methanol-20 mls more.

Place the tren/estro/methanol solution in about a 1 liter glass bowl.
Add 1.5 ml estrogen soluabilizer to the solution and stir.
Let sit one hour.
Slowly add distilled water dropwise to the solution. You will need to add about 4-500 mls water to the solution to get it to crystallize.
Place in the refigerator overnite and filter it the next morning through several coffee filters.
Once all the crystals have been collected in the filters rinse them 3-5 times with distilled water-this rinses out the soluabilized estro and methanol residue from the wet crystals.
Place the wet crystals in a bowl and let dry completely.
then formulate your kit with the dry powder and BA/BB....

Can't ppost sources here either for this experiment.

Top Bottom