Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina Problems.. Please Help!!

vitor1

I ordered a double kit (4,000) from "A" .... but I only got @33 cc's out of it??? Now I thought I was suppose to get over 40 some.. Anyway now what does that make my solution??? Cause I put two carts of Fina in.. will I still hold the 75mg per cc?? I wouldn't think so?? Can anyone help... can I just buy more oil and add it to the solution?? Thanks

I don't know I just followed instructions and it all worked well solution looks good but I only got 33?? Can I add more oil to make a 75 mg solution??

Im with needle on the concentration. How do you figure you only have 33ml? How much fluid was left behind when you drew it up to sterile filter? A 4gf kit should yield about 50ml so something just isnt right. By the way, you could add more oil to lower concentration.

if you used the kit correctly there should not be any oil left. That being siad yes you can add more oil, you'll need 20 ml more assuming you made no mistakes. 20 ml of oil does not just dissapear!!

I think it was underfilled when I orginally ordered I ordered two 2gf kits and he sent me a mail saying that he accidently sent me 1 4gf kit.... which I thought was cool maybe he really only sent me a 2gf??? I don't know??? Everything went smooth and there is no oil left but I really need to figure this out??

How much magic solution did you have? 5ml or 10ml?

I dunno...bottles aren't labeled and it is first time I'd ever seen one of these kits.... so I don't have any reference..

It could have just been a single 2gf kit, but they only make about 22-23ml final product so something just doesnt seem right. Also, if it was a 2gf kit, there would only be 5ml magic solution which will not fully suspend 2 carts.

Top Bottom