Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina Problems.. Please Help!!

Your bad

I would first have to think you got the right kit. Because if you got only 1 kit then you would never be able to even get 33ml. I kit would make a max of 20-25cc's.

So it must have been in the process that something went wrong.

bbd

A 2gf kit will only yield 21-23 mg, so something is amiss. Email A and ask hi WTF, he's good about fixing problems.

Did you get 2 vials, 1 magic solution of 10 ml should be the same size bottle as the other. filled less than 1/4 full with a clear liquid., and 1 filled almost full with oil???

Also run us through the procedure you used.

The one vial was not filled almost full with oil.... maybe that is where the mistake was.. Maybe I had 10ml magic solution but only the oil was the amount that comes in 2gf kits?? Cause my pellets dissolved fine... so what does this leave me with if that is the case..?? Thanks..

That aould yeild you somewhere between 28 and 33 ml. At this point I am most concerned that you had 10ml of magic solution. Were Bith bottles the same size?? If they were something ain't right. But you should be able to get 20ml of oil from A, and bring it to 53ml.

If you did have 10ml of magic solution and the pelletts did dissolve, than you have 33ml at 133.33mg/ml like I said earlier. Therefore adding 20ml of oil will bring you to 75mg/ml!

The pellets did disolve all the way so I believe this is what has happened...Thanks for everyones help..

If you did have 10ml of magic solution and the pelletts did dissolve, than you have 33ml at 133.33mg/ml like I said earlier. Therefore adding 20ml of oil will bring you to 75mg/ml!
Yeah, sounds like he got a mix of a 2gf and 4gf, 10ml magic and only enough oil for a 2gf. The injections at that concentration will likely be painfull. My last batch I mixed at 150mg/ml and after 2 injections, had to add the oil I with held.

Top Bottom