Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINA -pre-mix or mix your own

MUSTGETHUUUUUGE

I plan on doing FINA for my next cycle, but only price I got is $125 for 10ml/75mg. I asked my friend and he told me it was a rip off. What I want to know is do you guys buy it pre-mixed, or do you mix your own.

And if you mix your own, how easy or how hard is it to mix, and how long does it take??

Thanks bros.

MUSTGETHUUUUUGE said:
I plan on doing FINA for my next cycle, but only price I got is $125 for 10ml/75mg. I asked my friend and he told me it was a rip off. What I want to know is do you guys buy it pre-mixed, or do you mix your own.

And if you mix your own, how easy or how hard is it to mix, and how long does it take??

Thanks bros.

put some lipstick on your about to get fucked like a whore:p

but seriously, for a wk1-8 of fina at 75 mgs a day that equates out to 600$, fucking crazy!!!!!!:bawling:

Figure like this, at 75mg/ED 10ml is only going to last you 10 days. That's $125 for 10 days? 3 weeks, $300, so yeah, 6 weeks $600! TTokkyo is a little better but not much at $175-250 for 20ml.

Make your own, comes out what, $60 for 2 carts, $30 for the kit, so under $100 you get about 40ml? Something like that, don't know the exact prices on kits and sh*t.

make your own its so easy, never buy premade nonsense

damn.bmp
..MUSTGETHUUUUUGE where do you live Beverly Hills
..LOL

Top Bottom