Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina pellets still in bottom of "magic solution"

ColumboWeiser

Is this normal to have little pellets left after an hour or so in the solution...There is an orange layer on top, a yellow layer, adn a layer of small undesolved pellets at the bottom...does anyone know?

:confused:

i set my solution in warm water, it helps to dissolve the pellets , especially if you did not crush them befor hand. try and heat the solution and swirl the vial and they should melt.

yup...I did not crush those damn little guys...I will try the hot water and swirling it...thanks...anyone else have any ideas?

hey I'm no vet but, from what I read, you should not leave the pellets in the solution for over an hour. If so the glues will begin to oxidize. And then you will have to heat it back up and prefilter using the serile coffee filter

chek out Mr.H site it will give complete directions

not worried...

I have a filter for the end of the pin, and I have it from an expert that with the new kits it is no worry to leave in for more than an hour;) Thanks for the concern...

Top Bottom