Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina....Mustang 18, Daeo, Animal B, Experts?

NJstacked

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Ok, this is my second time with the Fina... I convert it myself, last time was fine, but this time, I am always ridiculously sore....Borderline, crippled!!! Everytime, in the ass, tricep and shoulder....I am also getting sick and feeling tired lately.....Do you think I have an infection? How would I tell if I did? I baked it 3 times for 12 minutes @350....Should i bake it again or what? I was thinking it might be contaminated? The shot in my tricep now feels like someone took a hammer and swung as hard as they could into it? Thanks for the help!!! I am also running T-200 @ 800mgs/wk and Winny 50mg/ED drinking it!

sounds like you might be suffering from high alcohol content. I would bake the tren, in an open vial, @ 250 for 30 min. That will kill bacteria and evaporate some of the alcohol.

ob

I baked it 3 times for 12 minutes @350
If you bakes it at 350 degree's you could have not only ruined the tren but have caused the oil to go rancid.

not trying to call you out on the rancid oil, but what the hell does that mean????

I willl try the baking for 30mins @250.....peace!

I think ZYG has a point. If you were to bake it at 350 you probably would ruin the tren. Hopefully not.

WRJ

First off, your only supposed to bake it at 250degress, NOT 350. Tren has a melting point around 190, so you very well could have damaged it. Secondly, rancid is "having an unpleasant odor or taste because of the spoilage of fats or oils; stale.". Basically rancid = rotten, which is something age and heat can do. That is another reason you dont bake it at 350. If you allready bakes it at 350 I would not waste my time doing it at 250 now. The alchohol content is so minimal in thier anyways, it should not be an issue with getting you sick, but injecting rotten(ie rancid) oil into your ass can and will.

never made it....always get it from legit sources....never had a problem with pain.....but it sounds like the benzyl alch is to high...we had that problem with the cypro 200 and prop 100..but has since been corrected...
you dont have an infection...that youd know.....hows your injection techniques...never do it my self...

zyg is right, 150 + to kill bacteria 200 good 250 Borderline to start to brake down oils. don't go to over 250

On the subjec of Fina, if the adice comes from Zyg or TxLonghorn(probably the 2 truewst Fina experts, along with Huck of course), it's gospell. If Zyg said you ruined it, you ruined it, make a new batch and go from there! Spend the $65!!

On the subjec of Fina, if the adice comes from Zyg or TxLonghorn, it's gospell. If zyg said you ruined it, you ruined it, make a new batch and go from there!
Wow, thx for the vote of confidence. I am unsure the actual temp at which the oil will be ruined, but I do know that if its painfull (not totally uncommon) AND making you sick, something is prolly wrong. I for one would not use it, but its your ass.

Top Bottom