Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina kit problems. Need help!

Only1eagle

Ok made my Fina last night. Problem though.! The filter got so clogged I hade to take it off and run it under hot water. I took off the syring and the needle and ran it thru on its side. Now I didnt have water running thru it but some may have gotten in.

I replaced it and the fina flew right thru.

However I now have a sort of "haze" in it. It is not golden yellow clear, but same color just hazy. I can actually see a sort of "wisp of whiter color. Also on the bottom some binders have settled.

My question is this...

Is it ruined? Would you even suggest using it? If so what can i do to help it?

Thanks all!!

Eagle

I would filter it again and bake it just to be on the safe side....in the future buy an extra filter or two......

gilly6993 said:
I would filter it again and bake it just to be on the safe side....in the future buy an extra filter or two......

Yea that was my suggestion to him over pm ...

My problem is that the little water that gets into the fina, isn't that gonna cause any problems? Even after filtering ...

Maybe I am wrong. :confused:

-sk

sk* said:

Yea that was my suggestion to him over pm ...

My problem is that the little water that gets into the fina, isn't that gonna cause any problems? Even after filtering ...

Maybe I am wrong. :confused:

-sk

I would assume that tap water into the fina would cause problems....even at a small amount....there's so much garbage in there it wouldn't take much....I would think filtering it and especially a couple of light bakes would take care of anyhting that made its way through.....personally I would throw it out (but I would have never put tap water anywhere near a syringe or filter so it's a moot point)....

Yea bro, I know it sucks to waste money but I would throw it away too.

Angle,

Imagine if you get an infection, that's as bad as it gets. :(

-sk

dankduke said:
shouldnt the water adn the oil seperate anyways thus you can draw it out and or refilter

if it's only a little you won't be able to see it....and any shit that's in the tap water would make it's way into the oil.....

its good just get new filter a few drops of water will make your batch cloudy but still good.
I would get new filter in your case..sounds like you may have reputered yours..

Top Bottom