x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Fina kit problems!!

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Fina kit problems!! within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ok, this was my first go at home brewing fina, I ordered the kit to convert 4000mg of Tren. and I specified the right kit. I got it, made it exactly to instructions and it turned out looking great, just like the premade fina I buy. Only problem is that it only made about 26 ml's of fina...not nearly the amount I thought it'd make. I figured it'd be roughly 50 ml's, enough for 75mg/day injections for 6 weeks. Now, I have enough for about 3 weeks. What went wrong, I had almost zero loss through

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Standing on the edge of the thinny looking in.

Fina kit problems!!

Ok, this was my first go at home brewing fina, I ordered the kit to convert 4000mg of Tren. and I specified the right kit. I got it, made it exactly to instructions and it turned out looking great, just like the premade fina I buy. Only problem is that it only made about 26 ml's of fina...not nearly the amount I thought it'd make. I figured it'd be roughly 50 ml's, enough for 75mg/day injections for 6 weeks. Now, I have enough for about 3 weeks. What went wrong, I had almost zero loss through the process so I know it's not my fault. Was the kit the wrong kit? If so, is it now 150mg/ml what I have? WTF!!

Good Broly

fina

bro after you coffee filter it you have to check the oil level to make sure its 50cc of oil the only thing you lose is filler and binder
    you won't lose any drug but it does'nt matter because you can add the oil now or you have 150mg-a cc give a shout i make it all the time buy the bucket full love the shit, oh buy the way im in port saint lucie fl, were neighbors come on down, peace

its sounds like you might have had the wrong kit.....if you had 40 ml or 45ml than maybe it could be your fault...but 26 ml..thats just too off for you not notice a mistake. you know what i would do , is make another batch (with 1 cart and 1 cart kit)...than mix the two and if your first was a little off in the dose , it wont be that bad after there mixed....but thats just what i would do

Yeah, I think I had the wrong kit. The only thing left over when all was done was the coffee filter with the "dry" glue and fillers. You think it'd be ok to just shoot .5ml ed, that way to get the 75 mg/day?

are you sure you put two carts in there?...if you are then you coulld shoot 1/2cc to get the 75ml.

Yeah, it was the component TH belt.........4000 mg.'s worth.

Re: fina

hey i dont mean to bug ya guys but i just got a 6g fina kit and 2 cartrages of pellets and it didnt come with instructions and im lookin all over the place and just gettin confused. my bottles dont even have ml or mg labels on the side............just seeing if i could get some help from somebody who actually knew something and didnt just read it up
    thanks dave
    Last edited by davebradley23; 31-Jul-2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: forgot some words

All Natural

Re: Fina kit problems!!

Why do people use their real name on a forum like this? Just asking for trouble.