Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina Home Brew

bbforlife

OK guys im really considering using Fina. from all the reviews its gotten it seems to be the shit. however im not to enthused about cooking up a home brew in my kitchen. my wife knows i use AS but he may freak out when i bring home a batch and start cooking it next to dinner if you know what i mean. ,is it really easy to make and quick or is it a long process.i understand i can order online how many "kits" should i order if im going to do 75mg ed for 8 weeks. thanks for the help

Its easy to make. The entire process takes about a day and a half. Most of that time is when you pre-filter overnight. Go to finakits.com and look at the instructions.

my wife knows i use AS but he may freak out when i bring home a batch and start cooking it next to dinner if you know what i mean.he

Hey if thats your preference thats cool :D :D

Anyways 2 Finaplex Kits and a 4G Kit From www.FinaKits.com Thanks Flash.You DA Man

oh shit , lol i meant SHE. damit!!!!! i feel stupid. so if i order a kit ,soes it come with the pellets too or do i have to find those somewhere else.

Bro, if your not sure about the whole he/she thing one of the two of you needs to cut back on the gear (AAS side on a girl, or blurred vision)
:D

NAh the kits come with the magic solution(OOOHHHH) and oil, 2 pins, an empty vial, syringe filter , coffee filter ( so you can make coffee to stay awake while the pellts disolve)Nah Just playin:D you have to order the pellets from a source .

Top Bottom