Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina gyno, what kind of gyno ?

BiggieB

doing 200mg EOD, nothing else, over the last couple of days i've gotten really sore in my right nip.. sucks... now my question is, how does fina-gyno manifest itself.. i know its either progesterone or prolactin based, but are we talking enlargment of the gland or what ? if this thing got to go 'wild', what would happen ?

currently im on 40mg nolva and added 100mg oral winny/ED.. of course it havent helped... vitex is in the mail, and bromo is not available at this point.

Advice ?

it is progesterone induced....if this is your first time with fina then you are taking way too much. and the winny is high too.

its not my first go.. but since i'll be doing tren-only, this time i doubled the dose..

the only reason winny is in there right now, is due to the urban-legend of winny being a blocker...

BROMO(parlodel)

Is the route you want to take for the gyno. I got mine at healthworld pharmacy.com ,,60 tabs 2.5 mgs for 60.00$ I dont want to sound like a dick but ,,,,,you should of had this on hand just like you should have nolvadex on hand for estrogen induced gyno. Take one tab in the morning when you get up.Read up on it as there are some possible sides!!!!!!!.......billyd

yea i know i know i know i FUCKING know... doesnt make it better, but i know...

here's the thing... never heard about vitex before .. oki cool, but bromo : no aquireable where i live, noone carries it !!!!! and its _not OTC ...

yea.. and i should have had it _before_ starting... iknowiknowiknow... wonder if i've learned a lesson here ? hehe

Top Bottom