Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it Fina or DMSO that causes dark urine?

Christosterone

About 8 months ago I tried Fina for the 1st time. I was leary of converting it and injecting so I used DMSO. The very next day my piss was dark colored almost like blood. Needless to say, that scared the shit out of me and I stopped immediately. I was like damn....this stuff is bad on the kidneys. After several months of reading how great Fina is, I got brave and decided to get a kit and inject it. I am injecting 75mg eod and have had no problems so far after 4 injections. I am not really drinking that much water....prob around 1 gal a day. What I am getting at is I think it was the DMSO that caused the dark urine and not the tren. Anyone else noticed this?

I just find it odd that when I used DMSO my urine was dark almost immediately and after a week of injecting it looks just fine. I was also thinking that maybe some of the other substances in the pellets that is filtered out in the conversion process may cause it because the DMSO brings the entire pellet into the skin.

Top Bottom