Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina and depression?

xonic2xonic

My Fina is doing great for me in a sense of gains and BF% reduction but I feel depressed and tired out a lot (definately not overtraining, maybe undertraining if anything!) I have always had problems with depression same when I did winny, and I'm not hitting rock bottom or anything. My libido is down, but I don't really care. My nuts aren't cherries like they went to on winny. I am doing 50-75 ED.

I'm not looking for suggestions like try inosol, sam-e etc. I have been through many antidepressants and homeopathic remedies and know what improves things for me and what doesn't. I don't have lifestyle problems right now.

I have seen ppl post that they feel amazing on test, but come to think of it some I recall some ppl saying they feel great on fina too.

What I am hypothesizing is that my body is of course not producing test anymore and although fina is synthetically mimics test, maybe my body is just missing the real thing?

>>>>>>>

Experienced bro's, what do you think, is there a good chance that throwing a bit of test in might help?

Thanks!

To test your hypothesis, the only real way is to have a serum test level drawn at the lab or your doc's office.

T

Creep, 6.5 weeks in, I plan anther 6.

DocTodd, my hypothesus is about depression and actual test in system vs mimic (not so about whether I am shut down or not.) I am very sure my test serum is 0, I shut down fast. I am just wandering if taking some test has a good chance of bringing my spirits up or should fina be doing this anyway (ie. I'm just fucked and will have to bear with things till I stop and post recovery expect to be even worse)

Im not sure then. Who knows what other effects fina has on the body. It probably isnt only gonadal-hypothalamic-pitutitary.

T

DocTodd said:
To test your hypothesis, the only real way is to have a serum test level drawn at the lab or your doc's office.

T

Why not test your hypothesis by getting some test asap, preferably a short acting one like prop. :confused: I was surprised at how much it affected my nervous system and psyche.

Thanks 40but. I'm 30, maybe it has something to do with our age.

Anyway I am confused, you had a questionmark frown and said you were surprised, you mean good surprised I assume?

xonic2xonic said:
Thanks 40but. I'm 30, maybe it has something to do with our age.

Anyway I am confused, you had a questionmark frown and said you were surprised, you mean good surprised I assume?

The question mark was in resonse to getting your test levels checked by a doc. I thought it would be easier to just get some test and see how you respond to it. I had my test levels checked about 5 weeks after I finished up a fina cycle [three weeks ago] and they were rock bottom. I mean just above zero. I believe the fina shut me down really hard. Im back on test now and feeling 100 percent better. Theres no question that low test levels can result in depression. sorry for the goofy typing my keyboard is shot. hope that helps you some bro.

Top Bottom