Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina cycle and Experiences w/ Nolv/HCG recovery Vs. Clomid Recovery

Cutting Image

My Fina Cycle = Post 37.5mg/50mg ED Fina Experiences.

This is my plan.

Fina 50mg ED 1-8
Anavar 40mg ED 6-10
DNP 250 mg ED 6-8
?Winstrol 50mg ED 5-8?

Clomid 50mg ED 8-10/11?
Or Nolvadex w/ HCG. Need to do more reading.

Dont say to add test because I dont like test. It makes my head go crazy. If I need to prevent Fina dick I will find some proviron.

The winstrol will probably end up being a 'NO'. Depending on the gains. I dont like using the 300mg/100x10/50x10/ for clomid because I hate the feeling. Either I will run it at 3-4 @ 50mg or go for another approach involving Nolvadex, HCG and possibly L-Dex.

Should I drop the anavar down to 20mg through recovery to avoid any chance of HPTA supression? I have used all of these drugs before except Fina.

Diet is dead on. Including digested protein for post workout shake, whey protein and time released protein before sleep. 3500 cals ED, 300-400 g protein.

Will be supplementing with Inisitol, 5 htp, Vit B,C,E, Melatonin 3g ED before bed, ALA 3g ED and Quercetin 1g ED during DNP, Glucosamine 750mg ED, Gluatime as well.

PS I am 5'9 180 lbs. I was sick and lost a lot of weight (down from 200) I am at 9%.

Last edited:
I would use both!! Week 9-10, 500ius HCG ED with 20mg of N-dex. Wait 4 days for the HCG to clear and hit the clomid. 300mg Day 1, 100mg next 10, and 50mg final 10

i'd totally drop the var while you are in the recovery phase... if you have to keep using it wait until AFTER you have recovered to throw it back in. it WILL slow down your recovery (if not keep you from fully restoring your natural production)

Thanks for the advice guys. Anyone else? Also lawnsaver the point of the HCG and Nolva is to replace the clomid if possible. i want to avoid running it. Or I will run it for 4 weeks at 50mg ED because I dont notice much of a mood change at that dose. I have searched for Fina results @ 37.5mg ED and 50mg ED and havent found much. Has anyone here ? Or even 75 mg EOD I would be interested in.

Cutting Image said:
Thanks for the advice guys. Anyone else? Also lawnsaver the point of the HCG and Nolva is to replace the clomid if possible. i want to avoid running it. Or I will run it for 4 weeks at 50mg ED because I dont notice much of a mood change at that dose. I have searched for Fina results @ 37.5mg ED and 50mg ED and havent found much. Has anyone here ? Or even 75 mg EOD I would be interested in.
Fina is powerful stuff. I have gained a full 18 pounds in three weeks with 50 mg ED. My diet is somewhat similar to yours but with more carbs and a little less protein (260 g protein ED). I started out quite a bit smaller than you are though (5'8", 137 lb). As of this past Tuesday, I am up to 155 lb. At 137 lb with 50 mg fina ED, my dose was 0.80 mg/kg. If you went with that dose, that would translate to 66 mg ED fina.

As for post cycle recovery, I am looking into nolvadex/HCG myself. PM DRJMW about it. He is very knowledgeable. Also, do a search under "nolvadex and Clomid". There are some very information rich threads on the subject.

-Spidey

Thanks Spidey,

How was the Fina with your mind. How much extra rage/anger/paranoia or anxiety did you feel?

I agree its power. I think too often people try to use way too many or too much of a drug. How long was your cycle?

The reason why I wanted you to consider both is because tren will have you shut down hard. It will take everything you got to get your HPTA going again. If I had to choice I would go with HCG/N-dex as I planned out for 2 weeks, followed by 3 more weeks of N-dex at 20mg ED then dropping to 10mgED

I used a 100mg fina a day for 8 weeks with a gram of test per week and just used clomid by itself. It did a good job, in about 3 weeks i was back to normal.

Cutting Image said:
Thanks Spidey,

How was the Fina with your mind. How much extra rage/anger/paranoia or anxiety did you feel?

I agree its power. I think too often people try to use way too many or too much of a drug. How long was your cycle?
Actually I haven't noticed any of that at all. No rage or paranoia. I don't feel any different mentally than before I started. The only sides I've experienced are: a little insomnia and night sweats, not bad though and melatonin helps. Muscle cramps, again not too bad. I am not having an unusual level of acne or hairloss at the present. Although, I did make myself some spiro-cream just in case. I use it when I remember.

My cycle was supposed to be:

weeks 1-3: Fina (50 mg ed)
weeks 4-8: Fina (50 mg ed) + test prop (50 mg ed)
weeks 9-11: test prop (50 mg ed)

I had to put off my test prop another week because of sterilization problems so I am now doing fina alone for the first 4 weeks and then adding in the test prop and sticking to the original plan. I don't want to run fina over 8 weeks. The three week mark was this past Tuesday so I am 3 weeks and 2 days into my cycle.

-Spidey

Top Bottom