Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina cutting cycle...

khemix

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Hey guys, I am posting this for a friend. His stats are:
6'1"
195lbs
14% bodyfat
He is thinking about doing a fina only cycle. He is 19 and has made his mind up. He wants to get cut up pretty well and this will also be his first cycle. Will 75mg/eod be suffice? Any and all advice woudl be great guys! Thanks!

Chris

khemix said:
Hey guys, I am posting this for a friend. His stats are:
6'1"
195lbs
14% bodyfat
He is thinking about doing a fina only cycle. He is 19 and has made his mind up. He wants to get cut up pretty well and this will also be his first cycle. Will 75mg/eod be suffice? Any and all advice woudl be great guys! Thanks!

Chris

75mg/EOD would be fine. I'm on 37.5mg/day and getting great results.

One thign though, tren is not going to magicaly burn fat off you (despite what some people say). Diet is the number one factor when leaning out, get the diet right, add the tren, and then watch the magic happen.

question?

i am on a diet right now trying to get cut. i was wondering if you are on a diet and add fina don't u have to bump up the calories?
i am interested in adding fina but not sure about the calorie situation. have done fina before though.

Fat loss is from burning more calories then you take in.
The fina should help you to keep more of your muscle while on a calorie deficit. It doesn’t burn any fat by itself.

Re: question?

muffbs1 said:
i was wondering if you are on a diet and add fina don't u have to bump up the calories?

if you are bulking then yes, you will need to up the cals. cutting you will still need a deficit.

Seth is 100% correct. When using gear in a cutting cycle it is used to counteract the catabolic effects of a reduced caloric diet so as not to burn muscle.
It is real tough to advise on the amount of gear and the % or reduced calories for a first cutting cycle. An effective cutting cycle comes from experience based upon previous cycles (both cutting and bulking) and previous diets.

Now if you haven't used gear before this is where the disadvantage comes in by jumping into a cutting cycle. You really don't have anything to judge by as to how much to use to find that happy medium to maintain muscle mass. Although, it seems rampant that guys reduce the amount of gear for their cutting cycles it is wrong. If you just come off a bulking cycle where you used x amount of gear to get to x amount of lbs of lbm you will need the same amount of gear or more depending on your diet, to maintain what you have in a limited calorie enviroment.
The cycle stays the same the calories are cut.

SHIT, I went from 195 maybe 13% to 210 about 10% without changing anything.

50mg *P winny daily x6weeks

75mg spe**ro FINA EOD for x6weeks

AWSOME

Top Bottom