Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fina Cutting Cutting Cycle...

ColumboWeiser

Hey everyone! Been awhile since I have posted but I am back. Got one of those damn job things...take up too much time! Anyway I was wondering if you guys would recommend using 75mg fina ED or EOD for a cutting cycle. I am going to run 500mg of sust for three weeks and then 250mg for another three weeks to taper off. Not looking to gain size, juts cut up. The sust is there to help bring test back with sime clomid at the end...
thanks for any help!!

if you're not looking to gain size then run the sust @ 250mg or 500mg for 8 weeks (don't taper off because this won't help you any), and use fina @ 75mg/ED for 6-8 weeks... You might want to use arimidex to help with bloat and gyno (.5mg EOD would be fine).

The reason I said don't taper off with the test is because it does not do you any good, your hpta will still be suppressed at 250mg/week and no "normal" test production will be coming back until 3 weeks after your last shot of sust, so it doesn't matter if you stay at 500 or 250. Your hpta will still be suppressed... So you could stay at one or the other (250 or 500mg) for the entire 8 weeks of the test portion of the cycle and then you would still need to wait three weeks to start clomid... That being said I would run something like this.
*= 250 OR 500mg/test a week, don't taper.
** = if you want to run fina 8 weeks start here.
wk-----sust--------fina
1---------*--------------
2---------*--------------
3---------*--------------
4---------*-----------**
5---------*-----------|||
6---------*-----------75
7---------*-----------75
8---------*-----------75
9----------------------75
10--------------------75
11--------------------75
12---- START CLOMID--:p

That's just my suggestion... The reason i suggest to star the fina where i have it there is so there is no time off between when you stop the sust and when you start clomid.

The cycle is just there to help to lose fat your diet needs to be sharp, as does your training program. but moreso the diet.

YUM

Top Bottom