Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina & test and blood sugar levels?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
guy at my gym recently found out that he is a borderline diabetic, takes glcovance once daily to successfully control his blood sugar level.

never to know it to look at him!! NOT a tubbie!!

he wants to try fina @ 75/day and test prop at 100/day, for 10 weeks. this would be his third cyle, i think. past cycles were sust only, and fina/test/eq. he just found out about the boderline diabetis about 3 moths ago.

will this cycle mess with his blood sugar levels?? i have no experience in this area, so can't help him out.

how about it, guys?

I am currently running the same thing, 100mg prop and 75 mg fina, and i am a type 1 diabetic...

And btw, NO YOU CANNOT TELL I'M DIABETIC JUST BY LOOKING AT ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT'S SUPPOSE TO MEAN???

For me i need a little more slin whille on test, and the fina hasn't seemed to have much affect on my blood sugars. Everyone will react a little different, so what he needs to do is really test his sugar levels a lot(i test at least 6 times a day) and see how it's affecting him, and make changes as necessary. If worse comes to worse and he's not able to control his sugar levels, he can just go off....

marx said:
I am currently running the same thing, 100mg prop and 75 mg fina, and i am a type 1 diabetic...

And btw, NO YOU CANNOT TELL I'M DIABETIC JUST BY LOOKING AT ME, I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT'S SUPPOSE TO MEAN???
.............a little grumpy today, are u, marx? is your blood sugar levels low????

no offense meant, dude, most peeps that i know who are diabetic are overweight big time.......

anyone else have any experience or knowledge in this area?

A little grumpy?, hahaha, blood sugars low?, lol whatever man...

It's just the ignorant comments i get all the time. People saying, "wow, you're diabetic, i couldn't even tell" or "you look like a normal person, i didn't know you're diabetic".

Why should i look any different than the average person?

It just rubs me the wrong way sometimes bro, i didn't mean to come off harsh. People expect me to look like a fuckin retard or something, you can't educate everyone is the way i see it...

Yeah, there is definitely a stereotype that all diabetics have central obesity, hump back, moon-face, and skinny arms and legs. I think this really only applies to diabetics that do not exercise and have developed insulin-resistance. For someone who eats a balanced diet and stays active those stereotypes just don't apply.
Back to the blood-sugar and Fina, personally all AS raises my blood-sugar significantly, but usually I can stay within normal limits by decreasing carbs somewhat.
Something your friend really has to think about is that he is taking an oral anti-diabetic medication, all of which are tough on the liver to one degree or another. He should get some blood tests for his liver if he is thinking about AS, especially oral ASs. IMO....

good point, sadist, i'll pass it on to him.

back from the gym, talked with him about blood work, he just had a complete work up done, all is in the normal range.

ya'll think he can go for it?

It's his choice if he wants to go for it or not. I said i'm on the exact same stack and i'm fine, and my diabetes is much worse than his is. Just make sure he test ALOT to see what's going on with his sugars, most likely his sugars will be running a little high so he'll have to comphensate. If he keeps a close eye on everything and makes the proper adjustments, he should be fine...

marx said:
It's his choice if he wants to go for it or not. I said i'm on the exact same stack and i'm fine, and my diabetes is much worse than his is. Just make sure he test ALOT to see what's going on with his sugars, most likely his sugars will be running a little high so he'll have to comphensate. If he keeps a close eye on everything and makes the proper adjustments, he should be fine...
........thanks for your help, marx

Top Bottom