Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FINA AFTER SUS,REF,EQ

1abbig

I am at the end of my fourth week of 500mq sus, 400mg eq and 1.5cc ref b. I want to go straight into a fina only cycle (75mg EOD). Should i start the fina injections 2 weeks after my last sus injection or or start soon there after. I have been using proviron 50mg Ed to help with keeping my nuts from shrinking and laso to help keep water retention down. This is my 3rd cycle. i am presently 178 lbs, 12%bf, 5'9". what would you suggest..

------------------
Flags.GIF

" TAKE IT SERIOUS OR GO HOME ! "
1AbBIG

hey green, are you suggesting starting the fina in week 8. if so , sounds like a plan..
thanks!

Bro, no offense, but if you've done 3 cycles and are only weighing 178 on your 5'9" frame, you might just want to eat a bunch for 8 weeks, train hard, and see what happens...and at 12% bodyfat, it's not like you've got "that much" muscle...again, this isn't a flame, but constructive criticism is what we all need sometimes...

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

hey badkins, thanks for the concern bro. my first cycle i really dont count. i only did 250 sus250 for 6 weeks. i did not have enough knowledge on AS, and i screwed the up on it big time. my second cycle i did 600mg t200(8weeks), 1cc ref-b(4weeks)i went from 162 pounds, 13.6% bf to 184 pounds 12.8%bf.. i got sick and laid up for a couple months and in and out the hospitl for tests, it did not help me and my gains i have made. i did not juice for a little over 4 months before starting my 3rd cycle. i started this one at 168 pounds.. i think i am doing just fine. i take proviron with this cycle to help hold water retention down, and it is of course not helping with my gains, i am in the marine corps and i have to watch my ass. i was hopeing that the 4 months between my 2nd and 3rd cycle would make this cycle close to my 2nd as far as gains, but i am wrong there. so now i am in the trial and error stage trying to get my weight back up and get to where i was. i dont want to just start shooting big amounts until i am for sure my body will not respond to lower dosages. in my 4th week now and i am thinking i maybe should have done 750mg sus(omna since this is what i am on).. so dont pick on me LOL
smile.gif
. i do appreciate your input as we all learn from others in some form.

Thanks
1AbBIG

Top Bottom