Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fina- 3 mint 3 times a day or 4 mints twice a day.

wannabebuff

Which would be better for a oral fina cycle.
I figure 3 mints 3 times a day would give you better absorbtion rate.? :)

4 and 4 or 5 and 5 actually. 8X20=160, 30% of that is ~45mg. 10X20=200, 30% of that is 60mg. so using 30% as a baseline for absorbtion....i'd say make sure to get at least 45mg a day. but that is just me. and BTW: IP products are mints, these are cow pellets. i am going to put this in my sig next time i hear fina as mints. :)

THE_BIG_FED said:
4 and 4 or 5 and 5 actually. 8X20=160, 30% of that is ~45mg. 10X20=200, 30% of that is 60mg. so using 30% as a baseline for absorbtion....i'd say make sure to get at least 45mg a day. but that is just me. and BTW: IP products are mints, these are cow pellets. i am going to put this in my sig next time i hear fina as mints. :)

30% as a baseline is way too low.....of course this differs in everyone....but I am quite sure I pull 50% or greater....there are quite a few threads about this...so do a search.....I have been eating fina for the past 3 years or so with great results.....I have tried it every which way....and crushing 7 in the morning and 7 at night...seems to work the best at eod....or 4-5 in the morning and a 4-5 at night ed...just depends.....when I injected I ran both 150 eod and 75 ed......and when I eat 7 in the morning and 7 at night the results are far superior to injecting at any mg....so therefore I have drawn the conclusion that my absorption rate is above 50% closer to 60-65%.....and this is greatly enahanced with grapefruit juice......the way I look at it I am already running two one full 23 pin a day...no need to shoot anything else.....besides my ass has more scar tissue than Michael Jackson's face...:p

pitbullstl said:

30% as a baseline is way too low.....of course this differs in everyone....but I am quite sure I pull 50% or greater....there are quite a few threads about this...so do a search.....I have been eating fina for the past 3 years or so with great results.....I have tried it every which way....and crushing 7 in the morning and 7 at night...seems to work the best at eod....or 4-5 in the morning and a 4-5 at night ed...just depends.....when I injected I ran both 150 eod and 75 ed......and when I eat 7 in the morning and 7 at night the results are far superior to injecting at any mg....so therefore I have drawn the conclusion that my absorption rate is above 50% closer to 60-65%.....and this is greatly enahanced with grapefruit juice......the way I look at it I am already running two one full 23 pin a day...no need to shoot anything else.....besides my ass has more scar tissue than Michael Jackson's face...:p

i said 30% so as not to start a flame war. 50% sounds about right to me, maybe more. ya feel me playa? lol. that is the saying for the night. i am injecting 100mg EOD and eating 5/5 pellets EOD right now. one 20ml vial and two carts of pellets....you do what you gotta do. lol. and don't try and one up me, i did 20 pellets a day for a month once. :) 10/10 baby! fina up the ying yang! :p

wannabebuff said:
Which would be better for a oral fina cycle.
I figure 3 mints 3 times a day would give you better absorbtion rate.? :)

Why can't you just make it into an injectable....It is a very simple process. IMO What you are left with is one of the most wonderful steroids in existence.

Just try the injectable form and you will never waste you time taking it orally again.

Re: Re: Re: fina- 3 mint 3 times a day or 4 mints twice a day.

pitbullstl said:

nothing wrong with oral:p

especially when it has to do with stacy keiblers ass crack. :licker:

Re: Re: fina- 3 mint 3 times a day or 4 mints twice a day.

AK-47 said:

Why can't you just make it into an injectable....It is a very simple process. IMO What you are left with is one of the most wonderful steroids in existence.

Just try the injectable form and you will never waste you time taking it orally again.

Been there done that....it is in no way a waste of time bro....I have cycled it both ways 6 times a piece.....nothing wrong with oral:p

pitbullstl said:

Are you swallowing the pellets (crushed pellets in your case) or holding them in your gums (mouth) and letting it absorb sublingually?

Top Bottom