Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Filtered grapeseed oil to bake or not to bake?

Excidium28

Is it necessary to bake filtered grapeseed oil in order to make it sterile if im gonna make some gear out of raw powder?

I read a few contradicting recipes, some say you need to bake the oil for 45min at 215 degrees before mixing it with the powder and filtering it and some say baking it can make the oil go bad and your not suppose to get sterile grapeseed oil no need to bake it just mix and warm up when filtering.

Is it necessary to bake filtered grapeseed oil in order to make it sterile if im gonna make some gear out of raw powder?

I read a few contradicting recipes, some say you need to bake the oil for 45min at 215 degrees before mixing it with the powder and filtering it and some say baking it can make the oil go bad and your not suppose to get sterile grapeseed oil no need to bake it just mix and warm up when filtering.

I don't think you need to bake the gs oil as when you run it through .20 filter that is going to get all the crap out and the BA you add will keep what ever spores there are in it are inactive. Hope that makes sense.

Great, thats what I was thinking just worm up the gear once mixed when filtering? So it dissolves and filters easier? No need to bake anything?

Whats the difference between the grapeseed, cottonseed, Or sesame seed oil?

Don't let the oil get too hot. That will jack up the filter and its ability to correctly filter the oil.

From what i've been reading sounds like its better to heat up the oil at 230 degrees for about 20 min pre mixed with powder. Because the BA and BB does not kill some spores like staff!

that is why you use a .20 filter to get the small spores.

Top Bottom