Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Filling the syringe - 1cc = the 1cc mark and nothing in the pin base?

SouthPhilly

I've honestly never paid attention and always drauled to the mark I was aiming for, but always left something in the base.

Is it enough to make a difference? Is 1cc truly measure with NOTHING in the base and only syringe?

After I draw up. I take the pin out of the vial then Pull the plunger back until all the liquid is in the syringe. The push the plunger back up to where the oil/solution hits right on the pin.

I've found that sometimes it's right on and sometimes it might be just a hair over 1cc... If it is too much more, I might push some back in to the vial

I'm not that picky as a tiny bit isn't going to make any noticable difference.

RADAR

i always account for this when purchasing. Buy an extra bottle and make that little bit not even matter.

I actually was concerned about this too, for what reason, I don't know. I drew to exactly the 1cc mark. Then I removed the bottle from the needle. Next I drew what I had in the syringe down to exactly the 2cc mark and looked to where the juice was around the 1cc mark. It was above the 1cc mark, of course it was.. the extra juice accounted for was in the needle and where the needle meets the syringe. Anyway, when you draw to the 1cc mark and shoot, you are getting exactly 1cc cause the extra will be stuck in the needle when the plunger bottoms out. I guess I have way too much time on my hands..

You're always going to leave liquid in the syringe. I don't worry about it with the cheaper oils, but if I'm injecting HGH which is expensive, I move an airbubble to the top (plunger end) of the syringe so that every last drop goes in. The air pushes out the last remnants of liquid. Reconstituting to a larger volume of liquid also helps to cut back on wastage.

Top Bottom