Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

figuring out the best alternative to tren

TerryNew

Hi guys what would you suggest as the best alternative to tren , I thought of test p , winstrol , masteron . I just need some help on the weekly dose of each one thanks.

That depends on what you are looking for. If you want to get prominent lean gains, then EQ is the best choice. It also gives lean gains, and these are quite prominent. The only difference is that EQ is a bit slower in action, but on the other hand unlike trenbolone it barely has any side effects at all.

I would say EQ would be the closest substitution. It'll give you a similar strength increase with very minimal water retention and good vascularity, just like tren.

You just won't get the same crazy increase in aggression with EQ like you do with tren.

EQ is a great steroid that really doesn't get the credit it deserves. Very minimal in the way of side effects, next to no water retention but really good strength and vascularity increases.

Top Bottom