Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few Questions...

Curious II

Alright, my appetite is shit and always has been so I decided to buy some B12 hoping that might help a little since I am post cycle and need to eat everything I can to keep my weight up. These are my questions:

How many mcg's a day should I be getting to get some real benefits. The bottle is a sublingual spray and each dose has 5000mcgs or 83,333% of the daily value. Seems high but daily values are normally quite low as we all know. (Other B12 supplements had about 250mcgs per capsule and they said to take 1 to 2 a day.) Should I use 1,2,3 sprays a day? I was thinking about 1 in the morning and one at night.

Also, what is the difference between injectable B12 and the oral kind other than one is injected and one isn't?

Any help you guys can give me would be of great help, as I said...I've never had an appetite and eating is a serious chore. I need all the help I can get. Thanks!

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Everything I've ever read/seen, etc., has said that only the injectable kind really gets absorbed enough to make a difference compared to the pills...I've never heard of the sublingual spray, though.

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Oral b12 is about 40% bioavailable while injected b12 is about 95% bioavailable, i shoot 2000mcg a week.

------------------
e2.jpg

Just a thought bro, but if you're off cycle you probably don't want to keep eating the same amount of cals that you were while you were on. True, you have to eat more to keep the muscle you gained, but your body won't burn the same amount of calories as it did during your cycle. All the extra will turn to fat. Just something to think about before you go eating everything in sight.

------------------
Get Juiced and Stay Loyal

See, the thing with me is that my body won't hold fat. Never has. Some people would think it to be a blessing but it can be a curse when you are trying to put on size. I am on a 4000 cal. 200 gram of protein bulking diet 365 days a year. I never do cardio yet my bodyfat is around 8%and I am well into my 20's. I weigh 180 right now and that is the most I have ever weighed. Luckily since I don't hold fat it's all muscle but any muscle I add is beyond a struggle. I wish just for the winter I could add some fat to help bulk up...but unfortunately it won't happen. When "on", my appetite is increased ever so slightly, so it makes eating easier. But when I come "off", it returns to it's meager self. Hence I need to continue to eat everything in sight if I don't want to wither away. Thanks for the advice though, this would pertain to most other people...but for me, well I'm different.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

Top Bottom