Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fever while on test

jamel08sd56

first two weeks on test p and the last 4 pins a few more later each pin I get fever Is this usual or it's something to worry about? I never had taken test before so I guess it's a reaction of my body while it gets use to the compound , I'm doing 500 mg a week and my only question about it is for how long will I experience this?

I'm going to follow this..... I'm running my first cycle of test p. I'm at 100mg EoD. Then gonna boost it up after a couple weeks to 150 EoD for 10 weeks. I'm 1 week in. I haven't experienced fevers or flu symptoms, but insomnia is kicking my ass. I might get 4 to 5 hours of sleep if I'm lucky.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

This happens to some guys. Your body does not like something in the product. I would try a different brand with a different carrier oil.

I really doubt you have test flu. In order to get test flu, you need to use grams of gear. Your dosages are more then sensible.

I suspect you just have the regular flu and it's just a coincidence that you got the flu the same time you started your cycle.

The only other thing I can think of is estrogen. Are you using an AI with your cycle? An AI is very important to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage. You should always run an AI throughout your entire cycle. Start the AI on day 1 of your cycle and run it throughout your entire cycle and PCT.

Its very likely that your body fights it. You introduced unusual amounts of exogenous hormone in the body, and it gives a response, leading to flu'ish like symptoms.

The best way to fight it is to drink a lot of water, rest, sleep, megadose vitamin C and just wait.

Top Bottom