Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fever and test!!!

glazed_donutz

i am quite familiar with sus flu but my question is that i just injected 400 mg tt cyp on thursday and this morning i am running a fever is this the same as the sus flu or just the fact that it not human grade test ...

how long should the fever run ????

It is my understanding that any test has the potential to give you flu like symptoms. I don't know the duration of these symptoms since I have never had the "test" flu. Ttokyo is a high quality product, the fact that it is a "vet" product wouldn't cause your fever.

It is nothing to worry about. The day after I inject a test in my body I run a fever for a day or 2. A fever is one of your bodies first lines of defense and you are putting a foreign substance in your body so this makes sense for your body to react that way. Just take alot of Vitamin C and E and get proper rest and recovery or it will turn into the sust or test flu and believe me it is a bitch when it does.

glazed_donutz said:
i am quite familiar with sus flu but my question is that i just injected 400 mg tt cyp on thursday and this morning i am running a fever is this the same as the sus flu or just the fact that it not human grade test ...

how long should the fever run ????
Every time I have ever done a cycle I have got a fever

Top Bottom