Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fertility after 18 years of TRT and cycles?

gorillahung

Well, I'm making a move on a young lady. I'm 44 and she's 31 with no kids. I've been around long enough to know what a woman that age wants. I've been firing blanks for many years. If this young lady and I get serious, do I ever stand a chance of shooting some good sperm? When I was seeing an endocrinologist many years ago he said there were things that could be tried if I ever wanted children. I guess he's talking about HCG or other male fertility drugs. I'm not sure if there's anything that can be done now as I'm officially "over the hill". At least I can still perform but I need one of those blue pills from Pfizer to help. On a good day I can get wood on my own :) When I was on Tren E. I was getting erections all day long. Anyway, I'm hoping there's still a chance for a "baby gorilla" in my future.

How do you know that you're firing blanks?

AAS effects on male fertility is hyped up, if it was actually effective it would be used a contraceptive for males.

Just try and find out, shouldn't be a problem, when there is an issue get your doctor to address it, don't go into a situation with negative assumptions.

How do you know that you're firing blanks?

AAS effects on male fertility is hyped up, if it was actually effective it would be used a contraceptive for males.

Just try and find out, shouldn't be a problem, when there is an issue get your doctor to address it, don't go into a situation with negative assumptions.

My sperm count was 5 million per ML. That's considered pretty low. You need 20 million/ml.

I've read a lot about it. And most of the time it ends in a success story. It does take you coming off trt and doing HCG. Lots and lots of attempts, but it'll happen. The problem will be trying to get it up and actually having interest lol.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Being on TRT and cycling for 18 years significantly lowers the possibility. This is why we suggest having sperm frozen when you start TRT just for cases like this. You would have to get off all AAS, including your TRT to give you the best chance.

It's going to be REALLY hard to get someone pregnant while on TRT. It's not impossible but it's highly unlikely.

When you take steroids at any dosage, your natural testosterone production stops and your testicles atrophy as a result. Your body basically goes 'hey we have all this testosterone floating around in our body, we don't need to make our own anymore since we have so much'.

When your natural testosterone production is shut down, so is your sperm production.

You might luck out and get your wife pregnant while on TRT but in 99% of cases you will need to get off, run a PCT and then try to get your wife pregnant.

I recommend the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html
If you have been on TRT for a long time, you are going to need to run the best PCT possible to try and get your body to start producing testosterone again.

Top Bottom